Ah, the joy of having matching covers for the entire DOSAB trilogy.
Laura Miller (via observando)
Ah yes, the quote that started it all
Hey guys! I reached 2,000 followers a few days ago and to celebrate I’m hosting my first ever giveaway! These are some of my recent favorites and even if you don’t win I definitely recommend checking them out =)
- As this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following me, thatonereader (I will check!!)
- This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE thanks to the BookDepository. Their will be one winner which will be picked through a random number generator and will be able to select one of the above books in paperback (if none of these interest you, you can choose a different paperback but please try to keep it under $15 (: )
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or I pick a different person and they must be comfortable sending me their address
- Likes and reblogs count as entries, but please don’t spam your followers :)
- The giveaway ends September 8th at 8 p.m. eastern standard time
That’s it for rules! Good luck to all of you and once again thank you!! Discussing books with you is what makes blogging so fun!
About 2 weeks left! :)
Books read this summer. Not enough time to read more. Classes starts tomorrow 😓😭 #bookworm #the5thwave #cruelbeauty #thekissofdeception #thecrownofember #thegirloffireandthorn #throneofglass #agreatandterriblebeauty #books
I always keep them on! I honestly still like my books to look pretty while I’m reading them. And for me it’s no trouble to keep them on and straight while the book’s open.
I like them off while I’m reading because they just seem in my way. And sometimes the book will slide right out of the jacket if I’m not holding it tight enough xD