I hate about NOT living at home in LA is the fact that I’m far away from Disneyland. For the last two years, bf & I always go to Disneyland at least once before the year ends. Either for our birthdays (since it’s one day apart!) or for Christmas, but now I can’t anymore :’( which makes me really sad…
I hate unresolve issues. I keep thinking about it. It pisses me off. Makes me stressed out.
- Went to class around 9:15
- Came back to my room to make some food before heading to my next class @12
- Checked my e-mail & found out that I get to do desk duty in Towers & go on rounds @9 p.m. with UPN people. The walk to UPN is so far & creepy T_T
- Left to go eat at 5 something in City Eats.
- Left to do desk duty in Towers for the RA process.
- Chilled in my room after desk duty until 8:40 & walked the creepy walk to UPN.
- Went on rounds duty with the two RAs.
- Walked 36 floors… but ended the night pretty early. I got back to my dorm around 10:40
- I’m pooped… Now I know what the RAs go through.
- Good night.
More than just “boo,” “oh no…,” or “:(“ I mean seriously, how the hell do I response to that? And it also shows that you don’t care.